Babson Community Resources
Contact any of these individuals and organizations for more information about the LGBTQ community and life at Babson.
Looking for more information? Check out off-campus community resources, online educational resources, or Babson’s Safe Zone training program.
- LGBTQ ACTION GROUP: Faculty, staff, alumni, and undergraduate and graduate students who are actively advancing Babson's standing as a welcoming community for the LGBTQ community and their allies. The group is chaired by Ashleigh Hala and Meg DeMarco.
- PRIDE ALLIANCE: Undergraduate
LGBTQ and allies organization. Please e-mail club presidents Connie Hsu and Ariana Tang for
- OUT NETWORK: Graduate LGBTQ and
allies organization. Please e-mail club president Haotian Wu or join their Facebook group for more information.
- LGBTQ ALUMNI AFFINITY GROUP: Join
our Facebook or LinkedIn group or e-mail Denning Aaris for more information.
- LGBTQ CONNECTIONS: Employee
Resource Group. Please e-mail Brett Chin for
- LGBTQ+ NEIGHBORHOODS: Residential housing option for undergraduate students. Please contact the Office of Residence Education for more information.
- LGBTQ Career Resources: The Undergraduate Center for Career Development is committed to supporting the career and professional development of all Babson students as they navigate the transition from college to career.
While there are countless allies across campus, members of Babson's LGBTQ Action Group listed below are excited to service in a liaison role for their department or population. Please contact them with questions or concerns any time!
Lauryn McNair, [she/her/hers], Coordinator of Multicultural & LGBTQ Programs
Melissa Beecher, Student Activities & Leadership
Sadie Burton-Goss, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Brett Chin, Education Abroad | Glavin Office of Multicultural & International Education
John Crisafulli, Education Abroad | Glavin Office of Multicultural & International Education
Meg DeMarco, Center for Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership | Co-Chair, LGBTQ Action Group
Marjorie Feld, Faculty | History & Society
Ashleigh Hala, Wellness | Co-Chair, LGBTQ Action Group
Matt Hard, Undergraduate Student
Jamie Kendrioski, International Student & Scholar Services
Scott Mannion, Undergraduate Career Center & Development
Polly McCabe, Nurse Practictioner | Student Health Services
Amir Reza, Glavin Office of Multicultural & International Education+
Kerry Rourke, Faculty | Arts & Humanities
Melissa Shaak, Student Financial Services
Have a question? Want to chat? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.