Alumni Weekend FAQs
If you do not see the answer to your question, please
email the Events Management Office or call 781-239-5265 for further assistance.
Weekend Schedule and Registration
Where can I find a schedule for the weekend and what should I attend?
What’s new this year?
- E-Tower and E-Ship Milestone celebrations on Friday
- Faculty Milestone Celebration on Friday
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Milestone Celebrations on Saturday afternoon
- Green and White All Class Knight Party on Saturday evening (bringing back an old favorite with a twist!)
- Late night Food Trucks on campus Saturday
How do I know if it’s my reunion year?
Classes with graduation years ending in 6 or 1 are celebrating reunions this year.
How do I register for Alumni Weekend?
Registration coming in June!
Who do I call if I have questions on the schedule or registration process?
The Events Management Office main number, 781-239-5265, or
email the Events Management Office.
I’m coming from out of town. Where should I stay?
A block of rooms is being held at
Hotel Indigo in Newton for a rate of $175/night. Call 866-246-3446 to reserve your room and be sure to mention Babson College Reunion to receive the discounted rate. Shuttle service will be available to and from campus on Friday and Saturday.
At this time, rooms at the Babson Executive Conference Center on campus have sold out, but they are taking a waiting list. The rate is $162/night and you can be added to the waiting list by calling 781-239-4000 and mention Babson Alumni Weekend.
How will I get from one place to another on campus if it’s raining or I have a difficult time walking long distances?
- Shuttles will be available to and from the Hotel Indigo on a regular basis on Friday and Saturday.
- Half Century guests have their own trolley transportation for their Friday activities.
- Golf carts and vans driven by staff volunteers will be available during peak times.
- Most of the weekend’s events will take place at the BECC and the Upper Fields, making for an easy walk from one activity to the next.
My class reunion party is taking place off campus, but I’m staying at the BECC or Hotel Indigo. How will I get there?
Alumni who are traveling off campus for class parties will need to make their own transportation arrangements.
How much does it cost to attend Alumni Weekend?
- Take advantage of the Early Bird discount of $5 off of each activity per person by registering before June 30. If you are attending Alumni Weekend with a guest, this could save you up to $30 off your registration!
- Friday activities: One flat price of $25 per person to attend any and all events on Friday evening
The Tent on Saturday: $35 per person ($25 for young alumni 2007-2016). Free for children under 15.
Reunion Class Parties: $40 per person
Half Century: see the
Half Century section of FAQs.
- All other activities are complimentary
Milestone Celebration Receptions
Which groups are celebrating milestones and when are the events?
Please see the
Milestone Celebrations page for the schedule.
Children and Families
I am bringing my children but need childcare during my class reunion party Saturday night. Where should my kids go?
Complimentary childcare is provided for children ages 3–12 Saturday evening from 5:30–11:30 p.m. The service is contracted through SeekingSitters and will be located at the Babson Executive Conference Center.
An information form and waiver MUST be signed for children to participate. Forms will be emailed to registrants prior to the weekend.
Pre-registration is required for childcare as a child/caregiver ratio must be maintained.
I have a child under 3. May I send him/her to childcare on Saturday night?
Due to the limitations of the space, equipment, and legal requirements for child/caregiver ratios, we are not able to provide childcare for children under 3 years of age.
What activities are kid-friendly?
11 a.m.–1 p.m. Kids College offers creative learning opportunities just for kids ages 3-15. Learn more about these sessions here (insert link to page with schedule of activities).
Noon–3:30 p.m. The Tent on the upper fields includes inflatables, a bouncy house, bucking baby bull, pumpkin painting, face painting, a balloon artist, and special food just for kids! This is a family-favorite activity for the weekend and is great for kids of all ages. All children must be accompanied by an adult to this event.
6:30–11:30 p.m. Childcare for children ages 3–12 at the Babson Executive Conference Center, provided by SeekingSitters, includes activities, games, pizza, movies, and more. Pre-registration is required.
May I bring my children to see the comedian on Friday night?
As with any comedic performance, we recommend parents use discretion as the intended audience is ages 18+. Insert link to preview comedian once one is secured.
How do I know if my class is having a reunion and where the party will be located?
I am interested in helping plan my class reunion. How do I volunteer?
email@example.com and your class liaison will contact you with more information.
Who is considered a Half Century alum?
Members of the classes of ‘66/M’66 and earlier.
What events do the Half Century alumni attend?
A full schedule of Half Century events and more information can be found on the
Half Century page.
How do I register?
Half Century alumni are welcome to register online (insert link) or by calling the Events Management Office at 781-239-5265.
How do I know who else is coming from my class?
Once registration is underway, registration lists for Saturday’s reunion dinner will be posted on the Half Century page. Those who have indicated they do not wish to have their name published will not appear on these lists.
Who can attend the Half Century luncheon?
Members of the classes of ‘66/M’66 and earlier and their guest.
Are Half Century alumni invited to the Leadership Awards Brunch?
Yes. This is a fantastic event that recognizes individuals for their commitment to the Babson alumni community. We hope you will join us in this celebration on Saturday. Please RSVP through online or phone registration.
Where does the Trolley go for Friday’s Half Century activities?
The trolley will pick you up from the BECC during Half Century check-in. It then continues on to lunch at the President’s House, picks you up after lunch and takes you back to campus for the afternoon campus visit. At the conclusion of the afternoon activities, it will bring you back to the BECC.
What events do Half Century attendees have to pay for?
All weekend events are complimentary for Half Century alumni and their guest on behalf of Babson College.
What events do you have for graduate alumni?
- The class of M’06 will be celebrating a five-year reunion on Saturday night. More information can be found on the
Graduate Reunion page.
- Faculty Milestone Reception on Friday evening with the chance to reconnect with some favorite faculty members
- A special gathering on Friday night for Fast Track/Blended Learning and Evening program alums.
- Graduate alumni also are encouraged to attend all homecoming events throughout the weekend (Comedian, Midnight Breakfast, The Tent, Green and White All Class Knight Party )