Campus Contacts

Public Safety ext. 5555 Emergency responses, medical (24 hours/day) concerns, safety issues
Health Services ext. 4257 Medical concerns, personal health
Wellness Center ext. 5200 Personal counseling and support, sexual assault response and prevention services, alcohol and drug education and prevention services
Community Standards ext. 4218 Student rights and responsibilities, conduct process/legal concern, personal advising
Student Affairs ext. 4438 Residence hall issues, conduct process, personal advising
Office of Academic Services ext. 4075 Undergraduate student personal and academic advising
Graduate Student Programs ext. 4474 Graduate student personal and academic advising
Learning Center ext. 5567 Personal and academic advising, specialized student services
Glavin Family Chapel ext. 5623 Personal and spiritual support and reflection
Human Resources ext. 4128 Employee support, referral to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Glavin Office for Multicultural and International Education ext. 4565 International and multicultural student services and support, study abroad inquiries

Building Evacuation Plans

External Resources