Strategic Planning and Management in Retailing
September 9-15, 2017
Program Cost: $8,050
Being competitive and customer-oriented in today’s rapidly changing market means retailers of all types—bricks and clicks—need to plan for tomorrow’s growth, while managing today’s operations.
Strategic Planning and Management in Retailing helps you develop the effective strategies your business needs to compete and win in the global retail marketplace. Specifically, you will:
- Plan for strategic growth, including financial modeling and productivity analysis
- Analyze and interpret consumer, competitive, and market research—and implement changes based on the data
- Develop and implement enhanced merchandising management and assortment strategies
- Manage strategic resources efficiently
Email Dayle Lipsky or call +1-781-239-3915
What You Will Learn
Discover the best methods to win in the highly competitive retail sector.
- Eight Ways to Win in Retailing
- Strategic Resource Management
- Supercharging the Retail Supply Chain
- Extending Retail Beyond the Store: Bricks and Clicks
- Case Studies on Leading Global Retailers, Social Media and Online Retailing
Who Should Enroll
If you’re a professional in the retail industry looking to plan more strategically and manage more effectively, this program is for you. Attendees usually come from around the world and include CEOs, senior and general merchandise managers, operations managers, district managers, and upper-level marketing, finance, human resources, and MIS managers.
Your Faculty Director
The program is led by Lawrence Ring, chancellor professor of business and the executive MBA alumni distinguished professor of Executive Education at the Raymond A. Mason School of Business at the College of William & Mary. Ring also is the founder and first director of William & Mary’s Executive MBA program. His focuses include marketing management and marketing and retailing strategy.
The location of this program is at the Babson Executive Conference Center, located at Babson College in Wellesley, MA.
Cost includes program materials, accommodations, and meals at the Executive Conference Center from 4 p.m. on the first day of the program to noon on the last day. All participants receive a certificate of completion.
For more information on accommodations and to find out about available discounts, email Dayle Lipsky or call 781-239-3915.