While you live in Babson’s residence halls, you’ll enjoy a rewarding experience where lasting bonds are developed, new ideas are formed, and memories are made.
Undergraduate students are housed in one of 18 residence halls on our campus, ranging from traditional residence halls to suite-style accommodations. Residence halls vary in appearance, amenities, room layouts, square footage, and population. Our smallest is home to three residents, while our largest is home to 215 residents.
In addition to our more typical residence halls, Babson offers special-interest housing where you can reside with others in a living and learning community connected by a specific passion, such as entrepreneurship, equality, Greek life, healthy living, philanthropy, and service. Female-only housing also is available. As with student clubs, Babson allows undergraduates to propose additional special-interest communities.
Graduate housing, for both individuals and families, is available in one of seven residence halls, ranging from studio/hotel style rooms with shared kitchens to studio, one-bedroom, and large two-bedroom apartments.
Electric, gas, water, heat, Wifi/internet and Cable TV service are provided.
The College does not discriminate. Accordingly, roommate/suitemate requests based upon race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin, age, disability, or other factors cannot be accepted.
Questions? Contact Housing Operations at 781-239-4500.
Important Dates and Documents
- Monday, February 22 - 2016-17 Graduate Housing Applications Go Live (MSEL, One-Year MBA, Two-Year MBA)
- Monday, March 7 - 2016-17 Continuing/Returning Student Housing Application Goes Live
- Wednesday, March 23 - 2016-17 New Babson Student Housing Application (Undergraduate) Goes Live
- Tuesday, April 19 - Summer Housing Application Goes Live
- Wednesday, May 4 - Comcast On Campus for Upgraded Cable Box Return
- Friday, May 6 - Undergraduate Residence Halls Close for Non-Graduating Students at 8 PM
- Saturday, May 14 - Undergraduate Residence Halls Close for Graduating Students at 8 PM
- Sunday, May 15 - Graduate Residence Halls Close at 10 AM
- Sunday, May 15 - Spring residents with a confirmed Summer Session I Housing Assignment transition into their Summer Housing Assignment
Dates and times are subject to change.
Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations outlined on this site,
Undergraduate Student Handbook (pdf), and the Housing License are intended to establish reasonable limits within which the greatest number of residents can work effectively and live comfortably. At the time you apply to live in Babson College housing, you agree to abide by all College rules and regulations and the terms of the License. The License is binding, and moving into campus housing constitutes a contractual agreement between the college and the student.
Prohibited Items in Residence Halls (pdf)